F16V3 Pixel Controller
Non-Refundable or Returnable
Completely Assembled. 1024 pixels per output pixel controller.
Non-Refundable or Returnable
- Video of Features (Created by Jeff Lacey of CanispaterChristmas)
- Specification Sheet
- Use of Expansion Boards Explained
Falcon F16V3 Pixel Controller
The controller receives 96 universes of E131 data and can output pixel data to 16-48 strings with optional expansion boards.
Board current specs
- 96 Universes of E131/Artnet.
- 2-Port Switch to "Daisy-Chain" controllers.
- Wireless ESP-07 Module with board mount antenna. Optional external antenna can be ordered.
- Falcon Player Remote Mode. The controller can store sequences on micro SD card and play in sync with FPP master.
- Single 4-Layer Board that is 3/8” smaller in height.
- Ability to drive two expansion boards. (Up to 48 strings both local and remote).
Board can be powered from pixel power or external power. Both inputs can be 5-13VDC.
Power output port to power switches.
Two independent sides of power. Each one can be a different voltage.
(Expansion board also has two independent pixel power inputs giving 4 independent ports of input power when using 32 string mode and expansion board)
16 - Fused outputs for main board and expansion board.
Number of strings
16, 32 or 48 with expansion boards.
All strings can use any of the 49152 channels this controller can receive as a start address.
Each string can be independently configured for null nodes, zigzag, forward/reverse, node type, pixel count , grouping etc...
Pixel per string
1024 pixels per string in 16 string mode, 1024 pixels per string shared between main and expansion boards.
All string ports can be any of the following string types. They all can be independently set.
WS2801 / WS2803
WS2811 / WS2812 / TM1804 / TM1803 / TM1809 / TM1812 / SM16715 / INK1003
TLS3001 / TLS3002 / CY3005
LPD6803 / D705 / LPD1101 / USC6909 / UCS6912
GE Color Effects (GECE)
4 - Dedicated RS-485 outputs. 3 RJ-45 connectors and 1 3-pin connector (Not shown on image).
LCD Display,Push Buttons and Indicators
.96" OLED 128x64 matrix display for setup and status.
5 - Push buttons to control display. Up, Down, Right, Left and Select
Power LED indicator
Two multi purpose LEDS for status.
16 - Fuse LED Indicators
1 - Processor temperature sensor.
2 - Additional Sensors
The incoming pixel voltages of main board are detected and displayed in user interface. (The webpage interface and OLED displays the voltages and temperatures.)
1) Expansion board must be within 1.5 feet of main board. Maybe further but no guarantee.
2) If you live in Australia or New Zealand, DarylC will be offering the boards over there. Pricing will differ.
This is the thread to see if you are in Australia or New Zealand. Please register on this forum.
You might also like
.96 OLED Display$6.00
Customers who bought this product also bought:
F16V4 Pixel Controller$275.00